We are looking to add one person to our small family business team in the position General Laborer.
We are a family Friendly Company that understands work/life balance.
5 day work week, no weekends, hours vary typically 9am-3pm.
Major holidays observed.
Pay Starting at $12.00/hour
Part-time is considered 4-6 hours daily, as needed, Monday-Friday.
Background Check Performed.
– Unloading gaylords/boxes (large cardboard boxes) of books to table for processing.
– Scanning books and placing into Box A, B, C.
– Be able to work unsupervised and hit certain KPIs daily.
– Meet or exceed current goals and standards of production.
– Must be detail orientated.
– Must be able to bend, stoop, pull, and lift 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day. Position requires standing for the most of shift on concrete floors.
– The ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
– Have a sense of urgency with the ability to be detail oriented.
– Must have a positive attitude with the willingness to learn.
– Must be computer literate, we will train on the needed computer applications.
– Must have a driver’s license & clean driving record.
If interested, please complete and submit the job application here —> http://www.26enterprises.com/employment-opportunities/
We will be in touch with qualified applicants only.
We personally feel this would be a great opportunity for a stay-at-home mom with an ‘empty nest’ or school aged kids.
Amber & Bradley Miller